Intro :* - Hi, for those that dont know me, I'm Daisy :). I'm new to this blogger thing and this is my first post. I'm obviously one of Ms.Santos' students, and I love being in her class! In all honesty I didnt expect to like her or my class at all, but as months passed by, I just started to actually enjoy it and enjoy being a part of all that's been done in the past 7 months of school. I love all the class discussions we do, and how we all relate to lots of things that we talk about in class. My classmates can be annoying sometimes (Brian) but they bring lots of laughter and good vibes into the class. I look foward to English everyday, simply because it's one of my favorites :) Everything we do is fun, I honestly cant just pick one or two things I like.
Research on Henrik Ibsen:
The life of Henrik Ibsen is very interesting. Henrik Ibsen, till this day is known to be a famous Norwegian playwright, and theater director. He was born in the year of 1828, and lived a good life as people would say. As a child, Ibsen grew up in a small Norwegian coastal town. Growing up he was the oldest of 5 children. His parents were both very good people. His father was a very succesful merchant and made very good money. His mother, was a very talented woman. She knew how to paint, play the piano, and enjoyed anything that had to do with theater. I guess you can say, that Ibsen's mother was the one that led him to a good future as being a playwriter and theater director. She inspired him in many ways. As a child, he was always interested in art, and theater. Something him and his mother had in common. He spent alot of his time reading, painting, and performing magic tricks to alot of people. In his childhood, Ibsen was always focused on some type of art. His interest in art lead him to being a famous playwriter and theater director.
As years passed by, Ibsen became more and more famous. People later on refered to him as the father of modern art. He's wrote many plays that have interested people, and till this day is known to be one of the most famous play writers in history. Some of his famous plays, are Peer Gynt, A Doll's House, and A Hedda Gabler. Ibsen was definitley a good play writer and his childhood led him to who he was as a person. Ibsen died in the year of 1906, at 78 years old leaving a good impression on people, and leaving a big impact on art and writing in general.
- Daisy Crespo :*
Cite Page - http://www.biography.com/people/henrik-ibsen-37014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment